Sunday, April 19, 2009

Deep Sea Cosmetics - A Definite Dead Sea Miracle

This is another article in my string of articles reviewing the Dead Sea Product Line. I recently starting trying the Deep Sea Cosmetics Line and am really impressed. I am trying to give feedback on a new item evry few days so today I am checking out the Body Butter...


Deep Sea Cosmetics - A Dead Sea Product - which is made in Israel - has a large selection of products. Comparable to the Swisa Beauty Line - except most of the products are larger size.

They carry 3 different types of Body Butter - which is what I chose to critique today.

The Fragrances that they carry are:

This is a very nice selection of Body Butter - It is thicker and feels much more moisturizing than numerous other Body Butter Products that I have tried. It is not sticky or oily feeling either.

The Deep Sea Cosmetics Body Butter is a larger size container than that of comparable brands as well - a full 11 oz. as opposed to the normal 7 or 8 oz. containers.

The Energizing Butter has a soft - almost ocean fragrance -It has quickly become my favorite! The Milk & Honey Fragrance is just that - Milk & Honey - a soft scent, and the Coco Lime is a soft unique blend of just as its name - Coco Lime.

Long Lasting soft fragrances that will definately relieve the driest skin types and sooth even the roughest skin.

Can You tell - I really love the Body Butter...

Thanks for reading this and until next time.... I think I will begin to check out the Deep Sea Cosmetics Body Salt Scrubs....

No comments:

Post a Comment